A 40-year-old Pewaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was found passed out behind the wheel with her pants soaked in urine and a water bottle full of booze in the cup-holder last week.
According to the Wauwatosa police report:
She was seen slouched over the wheel of a vehicle, which was running, in the 2300 block of North 60th Street at 2:25 a.m. Thursday. The officer knocked repeatedly on the window to wake her. When she came to, she was disoriented and thought the officer was her boyfriend.
She said she had been at a bar in the Village and was headed to a Pewaukee gentleman's club. A small dog was sitting in the vehicle.
She was arrested for her second drunken-driving offense, but it may actually have been her third. She has another second drunken-driving offense working its way through the legal process - because no conviction has been made in that case at this time, her arrest Thursday also was considered a second offense.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa pedestrian killed by train
- Wauwatosa School District to tighten security with added cameras, changed school entrances
- Wauwatosa Senior Center plans November events
- Biz Buz:: New brew at Ray's
- Ask Now: When will 124th Street be reopened?
- Wauwatosa School Board approves 1.43 percent levy reduction
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Oct. 30
- Wauwatosa committee rejects Woman's Club parking proposal
- What to expect on a Nov. 4 ballot in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Police Department joins Facebook for more than just 'friends'