A former Wauwatosa resident is returning to open a clothing store.
Allison Phillips, who now lives in Franklin, has leased a 3,000-square-foot space at The Promenade Shopping Center, 801 N. Mayfair Road. She plans to call the business Hollywood Threads and carry a mix of new and gently used brand name clothing.
Operating as a resale shop requires a special permit from the city. Her application is expected to go to the Plan Commission on Oct. 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Retired Tosa detective thwarts attempted car thieves, one of whom was 12 (2)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Sept. 7
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 3
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Sept. 3
- Hundreds of Tosa residents experienced short power outage Aug. 27
- Wauwatosa Village valet service tentatively halted on Sundays
- Ask Now: Can parts of Milwaukee get annexed back into Wauwatosa?
- Wauwatosa School District filled a 'typical' 60 jobs this summer (5)