A former Wauwatosa resident is returning to open a clothing store.
Allison Phillips, who now lives in Franklin, has leased a 3,000-square-foot space at The Promenade Shopping Center, 801 N. Mayfair Road. She plans to call the business Hollywood Threads and carry a mix of new and gently used brand name clothing.
Operating as a resale shop requires a special permit from the city. Her application is expected to go to the Plan Commission on Oct. 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- In brief: July 24, 2014