A former Wauwatosa resident is returning to open a clothing store.
Allison Phillips, who now lives in Franklin, has leased a 3,000-square-foot space at The Promenade Shopping Center, 801 N. Mayfair Road. She plans to call the business Hollywood Threads and carry a mix of new and gently used brand name clothing.
Operating as a resale shop requires a special permit from the city. Her application is expected to go to the Plan Commission on Oct. 11.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94