A former Wauwatosa resident is returning to open a clothing store.
Allison Phillips, who now lives in Franklin, has leased a 3,000-square-foot space at The Promenade Shopping Center, 801 N. Mayfair Road. She plans to call the business Hollywood Threads and carry a mix of new and gently used brand name clothing.
Operating as a resale shop requires a special permit from the city. Her application is expected to go to the Plan Commission on Oct. 11.
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Yale Place was once known as Pickle Alley
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Commercial vehicle parking ban is obsolete
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy reports consistent enrollment numbers
- Irish Fest gears up for week of classes at Tosa's CelticMKE Center
- Tosa Skateboarders United hosts first event since opening of new park
- Friends of Center Street Park will launch new barbecue event July 3
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: June 30
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: June 30
- Video: Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week