The Wauwatosa School Board has approved spending $37,000 to implement a new math teaching program and $20,000 on a cargo van for the district's Buildings and Grounds Department.
The district will purchase Trans Math, a program that targets knowledge gaps in mathematics, for the special education departments at Longfellow, Whitman, East and West. Cost for materials is $32,000, and training costs will add another $5,000.
Both expenditures were approved unanimously.
- Tosa Top 5: Five things you need to know about in Wauwatosa this week
- Truck carrying appliances collides with railroad bridge in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: The Flower Lady stays true to the Village, and finds room to grow
- Tosa fire chief named to Wisconsin State Fire Chiefs Association
- Wauwatosa's 22nd Secret Garden Tour scheduled for July 9
- Tosa police investigating armed robbery at North Shore Bank Wednesday
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Perspective Design specializes in being a generalist
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30