The Wauwatosa School Board has approved spending $37,000 to implement a new math teaching program and $20,000 on a cargo van for the district's Buildings and Grounds Department.
The district will purchase Trans Math, a program that targets knowledge gaps in mathematics, for the special education departments at Longfellow, Whitman, East and West. Cost for materials is $32,000, and training costs will add another $5,000.
Both expenditures were approved unanimously.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa East teacher Barb Bruesewitz named ProStart Teacher of the Year
- Wauwatosa Virtual Academy meets diverse need of learners
- Pancake breakfast Sunday will raise money for scholarships
- Soup sampling fundraiser benefits Wauwatosa Woman's Club
- Wauwatosa School Board asks lawmakers to increase public education funding
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Feb. 26
- Wauwatosa health officials say they are prepared to contain measles if it arrives
- Wauwatosa committee recommends denial of Wisconsin Lutheran College parking structure request
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- In Our Schools: Feb. 26