The Wauwatosa School Board has approved spending $37,000 to implement a new math teaching program and $20,000 on a cargo van for the district's Buildings and Grounds Department.
The district will purchase Trans Math, a program that targets knowledge gaps in mathematics, for the special education departments at Longfellow, Whitman, East and West. Cost for materials is $32,000, and training costs will add another $5,000.
Both expenditures were approved unanimously.
- Anodyne Coffee plans to open location in Wauwatosa Village (1)
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Aug. 4
- Video: Wauwatosa girl's curbside ice cream stand raises money for the hungry
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: Hands-only CPR training offered; Firefly Art Fair is Aug. 6-7
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why are there barriers and fencing along the North Avenue bridges over the Menomonee River?
- Mystery Photo Contest: July 28
- Wauwatosa gears up for National Night Out event, this year at the zoo
- Election 2016: Wisconsin's 4th District candidates weigh in
- Wauwatosa's Luther Manor residents share smiles through flower delivery
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 17-23