Need a getaway this fall? Share your favorite photographic memories of a family trip to Michigan and you could win a prize, including the grand prize of round-trip tickets for two adults, two children and one vehicle on the Lake Express high-speed ferry, and a two-night stay at the Hampton Inn in Muskegon, Mich.
Just upload a shot of you and the family having fun in our friendly neighboring state, and you could be a winner. The second-place prize is round-trip tickets for two adults and a vehicle on the ferry. The third-place prize is one round-trip ticket for an adult.
The prize certificates are good for this fall (the ferry runs through October) or anytime in the 2011 season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event