Need a getaway this fall? Share your favorite photographic memories of a family trip to Michigan and you could win a prize, including the grand prize of round-trip tickets for two adults, two children and one vehicle on the Lake Express high-speed ferry, and a two-night stay at the Hampton Inn in Muskegon, Mich.
Just upload a shot of you and the family having fun in our friendly neighboring state, and you could be a winner. The second-place prize is round-trip tickets for two adults and a vehicle on the ferry. The third-place prize is one round-trip ticket for an adult.
The prize certificates are good for this fall (the ferry runs through October) or anytime in the 2011 season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options