Need a getaway this fall? Share your favorite photographic memories of a family trip to Michigan and you could win a prize, including the grand prize of round-trip tickets for two adults, two children and one vehicle on the Lake Express high-speed ferry, and a two-night stay at the Hampton Inn in Muskegon, Mich.
Just upload a shot of you and the family having fun in our friendly neighboring state, and you could be a winner. The second-place prize is round-trip tickets for two adults and a vehicle on the ferry. The third-place prize is one round-trip ticket for an adult.
The prize certificates are good for this fall (the ferry runs through October) or anytime in the 2011 season.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?