Today's TMJ4 is reporting that a high-speed chase that started in Germantown has ended at a Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, but police are searching for two of the three suspects involved.
The TV station says the chase started after Germantown police attempted to pull over a van for speeding at U.S. Highway 41 and West Mequon Road.
As of this morning, officers were searching for two suspects who ditched their van at the parking lot at the Harley-Davidson production facility near the corner of North 119th Street and West Capitol Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Our Schools: May 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking limited for residents near the zoo?
- Milwaukee man faces charges for having sex with Wauwatosa teen, possession of child pornography
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: May 28
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Cafe Blue takes pleasure in providing simple pleasures
- Business Notes: May 28
- Tosa letters to the editor: May 28
- Run Tosa Run raises $3K for Ronald McDonald House
- Senior Meals: Week of June 1
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: May 28