Today's TMJ4 is reporting that a high-speed chase that started in Germantown has ended at a Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, but police are searching for two of the three suspects involved.
The TV station says the chase started after Germantown police attempted to pull over a van for speeding at U.S. Highway 41 and West Mequon Road.
As of this morning, officers were searching for two suspects who ditched their van at the parking lot at the Harley-Davidson production facility near the corner of North 119th Street and West Capitol Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fattoni's on North Avenue shuts down
- Matt Stippich will bring leadership skills, passion to council post
- Wellness fair promotes healthy lifestyle among Wilson Elementary students
- In Our Schools: March 6
- Police Report: March 6
- Change aims for user-friendly government
- Ask NOW: When will North Avenue traffic signals be improved?
- Common Council reconsiders smartphone stipend
- Audit exposes weaknesses in school district's special ed program