Today's TMJ4 is reporting that a high-speed chase that started in Germantown has ended at a Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, but police are searching for two of the three suspects involved.
The TV station says the chase started after Germantown police attempted to pull over a van for speeding at U.S. Highway 41 and West Mequon Road.
As of this morning, officers were searching for two suspects who ditched their van at the parking lot at the Harley-Davidson production facility near the corner of North 119th Street and West Capitol Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa hosts wedding expo for same-sex couples
- Wauwatosa's Underwood Elementary students donate candy to troops overseas
- Business Spotlight: Wauwatosa yoga and massage center aims to bring body and mind into focus
- In Wauwatosa, aging tailor joins forces with fashion-designing granddaughter
- WSTEM's outdoor classroom continues learning beyond classroom
- In Brief: Tosa Yoga hosts craft fair and Blood Center gains alliance
- Wauwatosa passes levy increase with four aldermen dissenting
- Wauwatosa man's dream 'Ability Center' could have $15 million annual impact, study finds
- Mystery Photo Contest: Nov. 20
- Duct tape fashion show raises money for Longfellow DI program in Wauwatosa