Today's TMJ4 is reporting that a high-speed chase that started in Germantown has ended at a Harley-Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, but police are searching for two of the three suspects involved.
The TV station says the chase started after Germantown police attempted to pull over a van for speeding at U.S. Highway 41 and West Mequon Road.
As of this morning, officers were searching for two suspects who ditched their van at the parking lot at the Harley-Davidson production facility near the corner of North 119th Street and West Capitol Drive.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: July 30
- In Brief: July 30
- Streetscape project moves to Tosa's Common Council (2)
- Wauwatosa woman believed to be oldest in state
- A Wauwatosa artist's unique work will be on display at the Firefly Art Fair
- First Responders Fest "humbling" for Wauwatosa's emergency crew leaders
- Wauwatosa Meetings: July 30
- Wauwatosa Business Spotlight: Bavaria, relatively new, harkens to the old world
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: What can be done to make the Village more pedestrian-friendly?
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: July 30