A motorcycle driver led police on a high-speed chase that covered nearly a half-mile and reached 84 mph near 94th Street and Capitol Drive at 8:28 p.m. Aug. 28.
According to the police report:
A Wauwatosa officer heard a revving engine, then saw a motorcycle drive by at twice the speed limit. He activated his siren and the motorcyclist turned and looked before taking off. The pursuit was terminated before the cyclist could successfully be pulled over. The motorcycle had no license plate.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask NOW: Is Currie Dog Park expanding?
- Business Notes: May 16
- Rios appointed to take open Tosa School Board seat
- Wauwatosa preservation panel approves plan for Eschweiler buildings
- Village of Wauwatosa starts work on new signage system
- ANEW offers seniors in need of care options
- Developer drops controversial Village project in Wauwatosa
- Baseball diamond project gets Wauwatosa panel's approval
- News & Notes: May 16
- Local bands compete in Launchpad event