A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for disorderly conduct and lewd behavior after police said he threatened to kill officers and repeatedly spit on them at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St., at 1:38 p.m. Sept. 1.
According to the police report:
Principal Frank Calarco told the boy to pull up his pants - and that made the teen angry. He began swearing and refused to go to the office.
Although the boy was told he could not get a bus pass to go the mall with friends after school, he went and requested one anyway. His mother was called to take him home, but he refused to leave school and tried to re-enter the building several times.
He kicked, flailed and spit on the officers who responded to the incident. In the squad car, the teen spit over the protective screen onto the back of an officer's head.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School