A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for disorderly conduct and lewd behavior after police said he threatened to kill officers and repeatedly spit on them at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St., at 1:38 p.m. Sept. 1.
According to the police report:
Principal Frank Calarco told the boy to pull up his pants - and that made the teen angry. He began swearing and refused to go to the office.
Although the boy was told he could not get a bus pass to go the mall with friends after school, he went and requested one anyway. His mother was called to take him home, but he refused to leave school and tried to re-enter the building several times.
He kicked, flailed and spit on the officers who responded to the incident. In the squad car, the teen spit over the protective screen onto the back of an officer's head.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)