A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for disorderly conduct and lewd behavior after police said he threatened to kill officers and repeatedly spit on them at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St., at 1:38 p.m. Sept. 1.
According to the police report:
Principal Frank Calarco told the boy to pull up his pants - and that made the teen angry. He began swearing and refused to go to the office.
Although the boy was told he could not get a bus pass to go the mall with friends after school, he went and requested one anyway. His mother was called to take him home, but he refused to leave school and tried to re-enter the building several times.
He kicked, flailed and spit on the officers who responded to the incident. In the squad car, the teen spit over the protective screen onto the back of an officer's head.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94