A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for disorderly conduct and lewd behavior after police said he threatened to kill officers and repeatedly spit on them at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St., at 1:38 p.m. Sept. 1.
According to the police report:
Principal Frank Calarco told the boy to pull up his pants - and that made the teen angry. He began swearing and refused to go to the office.
Although the boy was told he could not get a bus pass to go the mall with friends after school, he went and requested one anyway. His mother was called to take him home, but he refused to leave school and tried to re-enter the building several times.
He kicked, flailed and spit on the officers who responded to the incident. In the squad car, the teen spit over the protective screen onto the back of an officer's head.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DA's office will not bring criminal charges against officers who shot and killed man with sword (1)
- Mayfair mall, Susan G. Komen host series of breast cancer events
- Wauwatosa schools celebrate Walk to School Day on Oct. 7
- Wauwatosa Fire Department earns accreditation, and is now more data-driven than ever
- A tour of homes with a flavor of architecture and history
- Wauwatosa West High School homecoming is student-run this year
- Tosa Farmers Market pushes for end-of-year attendance
- In brief: author chat, budget talks, spring election
- Wauwatosa School Board approves superintendent's new contract, salary
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Oct. 1