A 15-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for disorderly conduct and lewd behavior after police said he threatened to kill officers and repeatedly spit on them at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St., at 1:38 p.m. Sept. 1.
According to the police report:
Principal Frank Calarco told the boy to pull up his pants - and that made the teen angry. He began swearing and refused to go to the office.
Although the boy was told he could not get a bus pass to go the mall with friends after school, he went and requested one anyway. His mother was called to take him home, but he refused to leave school and tried to re-enter the building several times.
He kicked, flailed and spit on the officers who responded to the incident. In the squad car, the teen spit over the protective screen onto the back of an officer's head.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- In Brief: Three aquatic parks, including Hoyt Pool, to stay open through Monday
- 88-year-old passenger dies after three-car crash in Tosa
- Police say train accident was 'apparent suicide' by Oak Creek man
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options