Wauwatosa NOW editor Jennifer Pfaff and reporter Stefanie Scott, and other members of the NOW staff, will be at the Tosa Farmers Market Saturday morning to meet with readers and talk about the revamped newspaper that debuted this week.
We'll be giving away several goodies, including "mini" newspapers and kitchen magnets. And, if you clip out a coupon that appeared on Page 16 of Thursday's Wauwatosa NOW, you also can get a free cookie from Simma's Bakery.
We hope to see you at farmers market, located in the Village, from 8 to 10 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Foreign officials take inspiration from Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Wauwatosa council considers resolution opposing UW cuts
- Mount Mary students spruce up Wauwatosa businesses
- Wauwatosa approves athletic field renovation with increased costs
- Wauwatosa Police Report: April 12-18
- Wisconsin Lutheran College gains Wauwatosa approval for parking structure, promises to sell houses
- Slinger man charged for posting nude Snapchat photo of Wauwatosa student (2)
- Wauwatosa entreprenuer crowdfunding ice cube dog treats (8)
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: April 23
- Wauwatosa fire chief addresses threat of oil tanker derailment (1)