Wauwatosa NOW editor Jennifer Pfaff and reporter Stefanie Scott, and other members of the NOW staff, will be at the Tosa Farmers Market Saturday morning to meet with readers and talk about the revamped newspaper that debuted this week.
We'll be giving away several goodies, including "mini" newspapers and kitchen magnets. And, if you clip out a coupon that appeared on Page 16 of Thursday's Wauwatosa NOW, you also can get a free cookie from Simma's Bakery.
We hope to see you at farmers market, located in the Village, from 8 to 10 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Mystery Photo Contest: Oct. 8
- In Brief: Nordstrom fundraising; Village streetscaping
- Wauwatosa School Board outlines district development plan (1)
- Proposed Wauwatosa budget would result in lower taxes
- Aurora Health Care plans $35 million improvements at Wauwatosa campus
- In speech at Wauwatosa West, urban farmer Will Allen stresses need for sustainable food systems
- Public invited to Wauwatosa Village streetscape workshop
- Large crowd in Wauwatosa gymnasium discusses coyote attacks, seeks answers (8)
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of Oct. 12
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Oct. 8