Wauwatosa NOW editor Jennifer Pfaff and reporter Stefanie Scott, and other members of the NOW staff, will be at the Tosa Farmers Market Saturday morning to meet with readers and talk about the revamped newspaper that debuted this week.
We'll be giving away several goodies, including "mini" newspapers and kitchen magnets. And, if you clip out a coupon that appeared on Page 16 of Thursday's Wauwatosa NOW, you also can get a free cookie from Simma's Bakery.
We hope to see you at farmers market, located in the Village, from 8 to 10 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality
- Wauwatosa's State Street Station project sent back to committee
- In Our Schools: Dec. 18, 2014
- Wauwatosa West football field considered for $1.5 million artificial turf upgrade