Wauwatosa NOW editor Jennifer Pfaff and reporter Stefanie Scott, and other members of the NOW staff, will be at the Tosa Farmers Market Saturday morning to meet with readers and talk about the revamped newspaper that debuted this week.
We'll be giving away several goodies, including "mini" newspapers and kitchen magnets. And, if you clip out a coupon that appeared on Page 16 of Thursday's Wauwatosa NOW, you also can get a free cookie from Simma's Bakery.
We hope to see you at farmers market, located in the Village, from 8 to 10 a.m.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?