The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will vote on raises for Superintendent Phil Ertl, administrative staff and the district's nonunion employees.
Ertl is expected to receive a 3.5 percent increase in total compensation in the 2010-11 school year, while 3 percent increases are planned for the district's administrators and nonunion employees.
The board also will discuss a pilot teacher evaluation program and the district's long-term development plan.
The regular board meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. An agenda can be found here.
After the regular meeting, board members will meet in closed session to discuss the possible sale of district-owned land to the Wauwatosa Cemetery, and administrative evaluations and compensation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director