The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will vote on raises for Superintendent Phil Ertl, administrative staff and the district's nonunion employees.
Ertl is expected to receive a 3.5 percent increase in total compensation in the 2010-11 school year, while 3 percent increases are planned for the district's administrators and nonunion employees.
The board also will discuss a pilot teacher evaluation program and the district's long-term development plan.
The regular board meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. An agenda can be found here.
After the regular meeting, board members will meet in closed session to discuss the possible sale of district-owned land to the Wauwatosa Cemetery, and administrative evaluations and compensation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police concealing more information due to federal court ruling
- Summer sizzle brings plenty of entertainment to Wauwatosa
- City needs to fund senior center if it has hopes of a future
- Eschweiler preservation saga not over yet in Wauwatosa
- Roosevelt Elementary students place in dance competition
- Police Report: May 23
- Fire department offers lessons on car seat safety
- $100 million in sewer costs loom over Wauwatosa
- Safe Routes to School in Wauwatosa continues to spread word