The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will vote on raises for Superintendent Phil Ertl, administrative staff and the district's nonunion employees.
Ertl is expected to receive a 3.5 percent increase in total compensation in the 2010-11 school year, while 3 percent increases are planned for the district's administrators and nonunion employees.
The board also will discuss a pilot teacher evaluation program and the district's long-term development plan.
The regular board meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. An agenda can be found here.
After the regular meeting, board members will meet in closed session to discuss the possible sale of district-owned land to the Wauwatosa Cemetery, and administrative evaluations and compensation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Why is parking allowed on both sides of Menomonee River Parkway?
- New associate principals at Wauwatosa East High School come from Milwaukee, Waukesha
- Tajikistan visit expands outlook on food sources and heritage for Wauwatosa West students
- New school year for the Wauwatosa School District brings new standards, evaluations and projects
- Ronald McDonald House in Wauwatosa to double number of families it serves
- Germantown district pursues personalized learning options
- Former Wauwatosa priest pleads not guilty to embezzlement charges
- New principal at Lincoln Elementary vows to help students find their 'spark'
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 28