The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will vote on raises for Superintendent Phil Ertl, administrative staff and the district's nonunion employees.
Ertl is expected to receive a 3.5 percent increase in total compensation in the 2010-11 school year, while 3 percent increases are planned for the district's administrators and nonunion employees.
The board also will discuss a pilot teacher evaluation program and the district's long-term development plan.
The regular board meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. An agenda can be found here.
After the regular meeting, board members will meet in closed session to discuss the possible sale of district-owned land to the Wauwatosa Cemetery, and administrative evaluations and compensation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ask Now: What is being built at Hart Park?
- Bob Simi, new director at Milwaukee Regional Medical Center, sees opportunities for development
- How 205 immigrants became citizens at the State Fair Park last week
- Newly designed NICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin creates homelike environment
- Wauwatosa breaks out its holiday cheer
- Wauwatosa Police Report: Nov. 27
- Ethnic foods unite Eisenhower fifth-graders for pre-Thanksgiving feast
- Found in possession of stolen jewelry, Wauwatosa's Gold Emporium could lose license
- Ice skating to return to Center Street Park on Wauwatosa border after decades away
- U.S. Naval Academy midshipman educates young minds at Our Redeemer Lutheran School