The Wauwatosa School Board tonight will vote on raises for Superintendent Phil Ertl, administrative staff and the district's nonunion employees.
Ertl is expected to receive a 3.5 percent increase in total compensation in the 2010-11 school year, while 3 percent increases are planned for the district's administrators and nonunion employees.
The board also will discuss a pilot teacher evaluation program and the district's long-term development plan.
The regular board meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the Fisher Building, 12121 W. North Ave. An agenda can be found here.
After the regular meeting, board members will meet in closed session to discuss the possible sale of district-owned land to the Wauwatosa Cemetery, and administrative evaluations and compensation.
- Wauwatosa Police Report: June 19 - 25
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Get set for Dozer Day in the Village, July 9
- Wauwatosa Meetings: June 30
- Wauwatosa Village businesses remain upbeat amid ongoing reconstruction
- East Tosa Gran Prix draws racers from across the continent
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: June 30
- Mystery Photo Contest: June 30
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 4
- Wauwatosa Ask Now: Yale Place was once known as Pickle Alley
- Wauwatosa Public Forum: Commercial vehicle parking ban is obsolete