Candidates in Wisconsin's race for governor will discuss the state's economic issues at 7 p.m. Sept. 16 at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St.
The Wauwatosa West Suburban Association of Commerce and Milwaukee Press Club are sponsoring the candidate forum, which will focus on economic issues affecting the state and matters relating to doing business in Wisconsin. A panel of Milwaukee journalists will ask questions of the candidates who survive the Sept. 14 primary election.
Tosa was chosen because of its central location, chamber Director Meg McKenna said. However, it's a timely topic for the city, which recently has hired an economic development director, is working on developing the County Grounds and has the busiest mall in southeastern Wisconsin.
The general election will take place Nov. 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa School District creates new mobile app
- Tosa responds to concerns about radiation from water meters
- Authorities release name of 14-year-old drowning victim in Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Biz Buzz: July 24, 2014
- Business Notes: July 24, 2014
- Wauwatosa Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Wauwatosa police link car thefts to those in Milwaukee County
- Hart Park Senior Center looks for new operator
- Former Wauwatosa priest appears in court after several missed appearances
- News and Notes: July 24, 2014 issue