Candidates in Wisconsin's race for governor will discuss the state's economic issues at 7 p.m. Sept. 16 at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St.
The Wauwatosa West Suburban Association of Commerce and Milwaukee Press Club are sponsoring the candidate forum, which will focus on economic issues affecting the state and matters relating to doing business in Wisconsin. A panel of Milwaukee journalists will ask questions of the candidates who survive the Sept. 14 primary election.
Tosa was chosen because of its central location, chamber Director Meg McKenna said. However, it's a timely topic for the city, which recently has hired an economic development director, is working on developing the County Grounds and has the busiest mall in southeastern Wisconsin.
The general election will take place Nov. 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa offers 'Citizen's Academy' course
- Wauwatosa schools consider largest investment yet in facilities; discuss replacing buildings
- State Street Station in Wauwatosa Village gets preliminary approval
- DOT considering Mayfair Road expansion, acquisitions through Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Village businesses collect food donations for Tosa Cares
- Wauwatosa meetings: Jan. 22
- Wauwatosa West's We The People team advances to the National Finals in Washington, D.C.
- On the Move: Jan. 22
- In Our Schools: Jan. 22
- Ask Now: When will the work be done at Highway 100 and Capitol Drive?