Candidates in Wisconsin's race for governor will discuss the state's economic issues at 7 p.m. Sept. 16 at Wauwatosa West High School, 11400 W. Center St.
The Wauwatosa West Suburban Association of Commerce and Milwaukee Press Club are sponsoring the candidate forum, which will focus on economic issues affecting the state and matters relating to doing business in Wisconsin. A panel of Milwaukee journalists will ask questions of the candidates who survive the Sept. 14 primary election.
Tosa was chosen because of its central location, chamber Director Meg McKenna said. However, it's a timely topic for the city, which recently has hired an economic development director, is working on developing the County Grounds and has the busiest mall in southeastern Wisconsin.
The general election will take place Nov. 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends boasts new programs
- Therapist suggests making massage priority
- Police Report: April 16
- New electrical substation approved for Wauwatosa medical district
- McBride retains Common Council presidency
- Arté Wine and Painting Studio expands
- News & Notes: April 16
- Swiderski awarded Top Brillion Farm Equipment dealer award
- Battle of the Books challenges kids to stretch their limits
- Ask NOW: When will the lanes on Burleigh Street near Highway 45 be less confusing?