A Wauwatosa man charged with killing his former girlfriend and then driving around with her body in his car for four days has pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of second-degree intentional homicide.
Benjamin Germano, 32, will be sentenced Nov. 5.
Germano was charged with strangling Sarah Rosio on Jan. 13 at his apartment in the 6700 block of Vista Ave. in Wauwatosa.
The body of the 24-year-old Milwaukee woman was found in a West Allis storage unit.
Germano told friends he "snapped" after Rosio attacked him in front of their daughter, a toddler, according to a criminal complaint.
He was arrested in Colorado on Jan. 27, two weeks after the homicide.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Late-falling leaves a headache for Wauwatosa
- Birschel says he will not run for re-election
- Police: Man slumped over in broken car arrested for OWI
- Ask NOW: What is the purpose of Discovery Parkway?
- Scam perpetrators use identity of local company
- This Week in Tosa History: Dec. 5
- Property tax bills hit mailboxes next week
- Skate park fundraising reaches $240,000
- More than 1,000 go blue for Sebena
- New Swan Blvd. soon to open as Mayfair work ends north of I-94