The Wauwatosa School Board approved the hiring of two new high school administrators on Monday.
Michael Heun was named a new associate principal at Wauwatosa East High School. He replaces Mark Supa, who in June took at job as principal at Roosevelt Elementary in Wauwatosa.
Heun, a Tosa East graduate, will make $76,000 a year.
Nathan Delany was named the new athletic and activities director at West High School. Delany previously held a similar job at Sterling (Ill.) High School.
He will make $63,500 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa elementary schools 'rich' with world language study
- Carmelite Home for Boys in Wauwatosa makes lasting impressions on local boys' lives
- Wauwatosa City Administrator Archambo gives an update on city's strategic plan
- New UWM chancellor is high on Wauwatosa's Innovation Campus
- Mary Linsmeier School closes in Wauwatosa after 50 years
- Wauwatosa Meetings: Dec. 18
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Dec. 18
- Older adults mutually gain from tutoring Milwaukee Public School students
- Wauwatosa Public Library kicks off new writing program
- Wauwatosa's Kathy's House sees rising demand for hospital hospitality