The Wauwatosa School Board approved the hiring of two new high school administrators on Monday.
Michael Heun was named a new associate principal at Wauwatosa East High School. He replaces Mark Supa, who in June took at job as principal at Roosevelt Elementary in Wauwatosa.
Heun, a Tosa East graduate, will make $76,000 a year.
Nathan Delany was named the new athletic and activities director at West High School. Delany previously held a similar job at Sterling (Ill.) High School.
He will make $63,500 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa common council asks lawmakers to support Innovation Campus in state budget
- Falls sees continued growth in development in 2014
- St. Camillus in Wauwatosa plans demolitions, new buildings up to 21 floors
- Educators grouip Sigma State, at Wauwatosa meeting, hears troubling insights into sex trafficking
- Wauwatosa schools' annual library funding higher than expected
- Simma's Bakery expanding in Wauwatosa with closing of PJ's Frame & Gallery
- Past Concordia dean, a Wauwatosa resident, turns King of Squares
- In Our Schools: May 7
- Deadline for Falls spring brush pickup is Sunday, May 10
- News and Notes: May 7