The Wauwatosa School Board approved the hiring of two new high school administrators on Monday.
Michael Heun was named a new associate principal at Wauwatosa East High School. He replaces Mark Supa, who in June took at job as principal at Roosevelt Elementary in Wauwatosa.
Heun, a Tosa East graduate, will make $76,000 a year.
Nathan Delany was named the new athletic and activities director at West High School. Delany previously held a similar job at Sterling (Ill.) High School.
He will make $63,500 a year.
- Social media story on the storms rolling through Milwaukee area
- Swipe cards are firm's expertise
- Wauwatosa News and Notes: July 21
- Wauwatosa residents reminded to use caution in construction zones (1)
- Wauwatosa mayor shuts down rumors of picketers affecting Village work
- Go Pro Video: Wauwatosa Full Moon Bike Rides promise moon gazing, cold drinks, camaraderie
- Inaugural 'Q and Brew' event raises money for Center Street Park (1)
- Business Spotlight: Cranky Al's has grown from desperation to a Wauwatosa institution (4)
- Wauwatosa News IQ: July21
- Wauwatosa In Brief: Lecture at library to address existentialism and anxiety