The Wauwatosa School Board approved the hiring of two new high school administrators on Monday.
Michael Heun was named a new associate principal at Wauwatosa East High School. He replaces Mark Supa, who in June took at job as principal at Roosevelt Elementary in Wauwatosa.
Heun, a Tosa East graduate, will make $76,000 a year.
Nathan Delany was named the new athletic and activities director at West High School. Delany previously held a similar job at Sterling (Ill.) High School.
He will make $63,500 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DA's office will not bring criminal charges against officers who shot and killed man with sword (1)
- Mayfair mall, Susan G. Komen host series of breast cancer events
- Wauwatosa schools celebrate Walk to School Day on Oct. 7
- Wauwatosa Fire Department earns accreditation, and is now more data-driven than ever
- A tour of homes with a flavor of architecture and history
- Wauwatosa West High School homecoming is student-run this year
- Tosa Farmers Market pushes for end-of-year attendance
- In brief: author chat, budget talks, spring election
- Wauwatosa School Board approves superintendent's new contract, salary
- Wauwatosa News IQ: Oct. 1