The Wauwatosa School Board approved the hiring of two new high school administrators on Monday.
Michael Heun was named a new associate principal at Wauwatosa East High School. He replaces Mark Supa, who in June took at job as principal at Roosevelt Elementary in Wauwatosa.
Heun, a Tosa East graduate, will make $76,000 a year.
Nathan Delany was named the new athletic and activities director at West High School. Delany previously held a similar job at Sterling (Ill.) High School.
He will make $63,500 a year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa students win Destination Imagination awards
- Celebrate Earth Day by sprucing up Tosa green spaces
- Wauwatosa United Methodist Church make PB&J sandwiches for meal program
- Business loan program use picks up with economy
- Fire Department hopes to start home safety visits
- Police Reports: April 22
- Longfellow Middle School's theater director retires on 'Disney's Little Mermaid, Jr.'
- Reading incentives help prevent 'summer slide' at Wauwatosa East
- Ask NOW: What can be done about pet owners that don't clean up 'droppings'?
- WPA seeking assistant program director