Abbey Marie Rusch and Robert Thomas Kruse are planning an Oct. 27, 2012, wedding at Pilgrim Congregational Church in Green Bay.
Parents of the couple are Cameron and Kim Rusch of Green Bay and Douglas and Mary Kruse of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be, a 2005 graduate of Bay Port High School, earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and her master's degree in college student personnel administration from Marquette University. She is a nontraditional student admissions counselor at Concordia University in Appleton.
The future groom, a 2004 graduate of Wauwatosa West High School, earned his associate degree from Bryant & Stratton College and his bachelor's degree in business administration from Cardinal Stritch University. He is a retail sales consultant with Verizon Wireless in Appleton.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Celebrations: Sarah Wick and John Ritter plan September wedding