Abbey Marie Rusch and Robert Thomas Kruse are planning an Oct. 27, 2012, wedding at Pilgrim Congregational Church in Green Bay.
Parents of the couple are Cameron and Kim Rusch of Green Bay and Douglas and Mary Kruse of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be, a 2005 graduate of Bay Port High School, earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and her master's degree in college student personnel administration from Marquette University. She is a nontraditional student admissions counselor at Concordia University in Appleton.
The future groom, a 2004 graduate of Wauwatosa West High School, earned his associate degree from Bryant & Stratton College and his bachelor's degree in business administration from Cardinal Stritch University. He is a retail sales consultant with Verizon Wireless in Appleton.
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11