Laura M. Polas and John T. Kocher of Wauwatosa are planning a Sept. 29, 2012, wedding at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the couple are Larry and Ruth Polas of Tinley Park, Ill., Colleen Toohey of Brookfield, and Tom Kocher of Waterford.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in business management from Purdue University. She is a registered associate in the financial industry in Milwaukee.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in education from St. Norbert College in De Pere. He is a preschool teacher in Milwaukee for a nationwide nonprofit organization.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wedding: Katri-Rosnow
- Senior Meals: Oct. 30
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21