Laura M. Polas and John T. Kocher of Wauwatosa are planning a Sept. 29, 2012, wedding at St. John Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the couple are Larry and Ruth Polas of Tinley Park, Ill., Colleen Toohey of Brookfield, and Tom Kocher of Waterford.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in business management from Purdue University. She is a registered associate in the financial industry in Milwaukee.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in education from St. Norbert College in De Pere. He is a preschool teacher in Milwaukee for a nationwide nonprofit organization.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6