Kiersten Petersen and Charlie Burns of Chicago are planning a June 16, 2012, wedding at St. Matthew Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the couple are Rebecca and Mark Petersen of Wauwatosa and Anne and Michael Burns of Crystal Lake, Ill.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in Spanish at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is working toward her master's degree in nursing from Marquette University in Milwaukee. She is a registered nurse in the pediatric intensive care unit at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in biochemistry from UW-Madison and is working toward his doctor of medicine degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21