Brigid Moroney and Geoffrey Misfeldt are planning a Sept. 22, 2012, wedding at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Sturgeon Bay.
Parents of the couple are Dennis and Karen Moroney of Wauwatosa and Terry and Kristine Misfeldt of Green Bay.
The bride-to-be, a 2003 graduate of Divine Savior Holy Angels High School, earned her bachelor's degree with honors in 2007 from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and her law degree in 2010 from Marquette University. She is an attorney with Beck, Chaet, Bamberger and Polsky S.C. in Milwaukee.
The future groom, a 2003 graduate of Preble High School, earned his bachelor's degree in 2006 from UW-Eau Claire and his law degree in 2010 from Marquette University. He is an attorney with Kohler and Hart S.C. in Milwaukee.
He proposed March 13, 2011, during the St. Patrick's Day parade in New Orleans, La.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14