Hannah Johnson and Michael Truskoski of Chicago are planning a Nov. 10, 2012, wedding at St. Matthew Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the couple are Gary and Krista Johnson of Wauwatosa and Benjamin and Barbara Truskoski of Austin, Texas, formerly of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in biochemistry and molecular biology and psychology from Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio. She is working on her master's degree in public health at the University of Minnesota. She is a clinical research coordinator with Fertility Centers of Illinois in Chicago.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in civil engineering from Michigan Technological University in Houghton. He is a senior aviation consultant with Ricondo and Associates in Chicago.
After eight years of dating, the couple were engaged Nov. 5, 2011, near Houghton while hiking to their favorite waterfall at Hungarian Falls. The bride-to-be's engagement ring is made from native Upper Peninsula of Michigan copper.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members