Andrea Eisner and Erik Kroll of Wauwatosa were married June 2, 2012, outdoors at The Bog in Saukville.
Parents of the bride are Steven and Gail Eisner of Wauwatosa. The groom's parents are Jerry and Shari Kroll of Anchorage, Alaska.
Max Ramsey officiated the ceremony, which was followed by a reception at The Bog.
Melissa Miles of Wauwatosa, friend of the bride, was maid of honor. Bridesmaids were Kristin Waal of Brookfield, Brooke Eisner of Racine, and Shazia Ali of Washington, D.C.
Zak Kroll of Anchorage, brother of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Nick Prange of Redding, Calif., Justin Kern of Cedarburg, and Ryan Schank of Alaska.
The bride earned her degree in early childhood education from Concordia University in Mequon. She is a kindergarten teacher with St. Eugene School in Fox Point.
The groom earned his degree in business, also from Concordia University in Mequon. He is a financial planning associate with Diversified Inc. in Milwaukee.
The two planned a weeklong honeymoon in Colombia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21