Carynn Duerson and Julian Gasga of Milwaukee were married Oct. 29, 2011, in Greenfield Park in West Allis.
Parents of the bride are Carl and Pat Matusiak and the late David Duerson of Wauwatosa. The groom's parents are Yolanda De Los Santos and Cupertino Gasga of Huazolotitlan in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Kolby Gasga of Milwaukee, sister-in-law of the groom, was matron of honor.
Cesar Gasga of Milwaukee, brother of the groom, was best man.
Julietta, the couple's daughter, was the flower girl.
Gustavo, the couple's son, was the ring bearer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15