Carynn Duerson and Julian Gasga of Milwaukee were married Oct. 29, 2011, in Greenfield Park in West Allis.
Parents of the bride are Carl and Pat Matusiak and the late David Duerson of Wauwatosa. The groom's parents are Yolanda De Los Santos and Cupertino Gasga of Huazolotitlan in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Kolby Gasga of Milwaukee, sister-in-law of the groom, was matron of honor.
Cesar Gasga of Milwaukee, brother of the groom, was best man.
Julietta, the couple's daughter, was the flower girl.
Gustavo, the couple's son, was the ring bearer.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6