Alison Jeske and Benjamin Chiaro, both of Zephyr Cove, Nev., are planning a summer of 2011 wedding in Wisconsin.
Parents of the engaged couple are Chris and Robin Jeske of Wauwatosa and Martin and Sue Chiaro of Verona.
The bride-to-be earned her degree in music education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She was a substitute teacher and is in the process of moving to Santa Barbara, Calif.
The future groom earned his degree in physics from UW-Madison. He is attending graduate school at the University of California in Santa Barbara beginning in fall 2010.
The couple became engaged on the top of a mountain around Lake Tahoe on Feb. 21, 2010.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9