Deborah Bruss of Grafton and Evan Kirkstein of Wauwatosa are planning a Sept. 10, 2011, wedding in Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Dennis and Pat Bruss of Grafton, David and Karen Kelley of Wauwatosa, and the late Darryl Kirkstein.
The bride-to-be earned her master's degree in education from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is a teacher in the Milwaukee Public Schools.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in finance from UW-Milwaukee. He is a credit analyst at M&I Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6