Deborah Bruss of Grafton and Evan Kirkstein of Wauwatosa are planning a Sept. 10, 2011, wedding in Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Dennis and Pat Bruss of Grafton, David and Karen Kelley of Wauwatosa, and the late Darryl Kirkstein.
The bride-to-be earned her master's degree in education from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She is a teacher in the Milwaukee Public Schools.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in finance from UW-Milwaukee. He is a credit analyst at M&I Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14