Emily Vander Geeten and Matthew Anton, both of Wauwatosa, are planning an Oct. 23, 2010, wedding at Saint Sebastian Catholic Church in Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Thomas and Lisa Vander Geeten of Wauwatosa and Michael and Linda Anton of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in graphic design from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
The future groom is a paramedic/firefighter for the Wauwatosa Fire Department.
The couple became engaged Oct. 24, 2009, while carving pumpkins in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15