Emily Vander Geeten and Matthew Anton, both of Wauwatosa, are planning an Oct. 23, 2010, wedding at Saint Sebastian Catholic Church in Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Thomas and Lisa Vander Geeten of Wauwatosa and Michael and Linda Anton of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in graphic design from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
The future groom is a paramedic/firefighter for the Wauwatosa Fire Department.
The couple became engaged Oct. 24, 2009, while carving pumpkins in Wauwatosa.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members