Brittani Padellford and Matthew Clark, both of Wauwatosa, are planning a June 12, 2010, wedding at St. Matthew's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the bride-to-be are John Balzer and Jacki King, both of Wauwatosa. Parents of the future groom are Robert Clark of Brookfield, formerly of Wauwatosa, and Donna Clark of West Allis, formerly of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in dietetics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2007 and her master's degree in nutrition from Case Western Reserve University and the University Hospital's Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, in 2008. She is a clinical dietitian at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Wauwatosa.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in finance, investment and banking, and management and human resources, from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2007. He is a financial support analyst at Froedtert and Community Health in Wauwatosa.
The couple became engaged on Oct. 25, 2008, at Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14