Jen Horvath and Brian Byrne, both of Oconomowoc, are planning a July 2010 wedding at the Polish Center in Franklin.
Parents of the bride-to-be are Gary and Chris Horvath of Oak Creek and Jim and Cindy Kovacek of Mukwonago. Parents of the future groom are John and Mary Bryne of Oconomowoc and Jim and Virginia Serwin of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2007. She is a registered nurse in the ICU department at Aurora Summit Hospital.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in finance from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2005. He is a senior credit analyst at WaterStone Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21