Jen Horvath and Brian Byrne, both of Oconomowoc, are planning a July 2010 wedding at the Polish Center in Franklin.
Parents of the bride-to-be are Gary and Chris Horvath of Oak Creek and Jim and Cindy Kovacek of Mukwonago. Parents of the future groom are John and Mary Bryne of Oconomowoc and Jim and Virginia Serwin of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in 2007. She is a registered nurse in the ICU department at Aurora Summit Hospital.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in finance from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2005. He is a senior credit analyst at WaterStone Bank.
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 12
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4