Elizabeth Rislove and Samuel Etler were married Oct. 10, 2009, in San Francisco.
Parents of the bride are Richard Rislove and the late Anne Rislove of Minneapolis. Parents of the groom are Dennis Etler of Santa Cruz, Calif., and Dale and Terry Dulberger of Wauwatosa.
The bride is enrolled in a Ph.D program in vision science at the University of California-Berkeley.
The groom earned a degree in computer science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2000. He is employed at Tellme, a division of Microsoft, in Mountain View, Calif.
The couple honeymooned in New Zealand.
They reside in San Francisco.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz