Tiffany Lasch of Wauwatosa and James Cvikota of West Allis are planning a Feb. 27, 2010, wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Parents of the engaged couple are Timothy and Linda Lasch of Wauwatosa and John and Patricia Cvikota of New Berlin.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in education from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She works in special events at Children's Hospital and Health System Foundation in Wauwatosa.
The future groom is pursuing his sheet metal apprenticeship at Milwaukee Area Technical College. He is a sheet metal apprentice at Robert's Roofing & Siding in Milwaukee
The couple became engaged on Oct. 11, 2008, in Door County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz