Tiffany Lasch of Wauwatosa and James Cvikota of West Allis are planning a Feb. 27, 2010, wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Parents of the engaged couple are Timothy and Linda Lasch of Wauwatosa and John and Patricia Cvikota of New Berlin.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in education from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She works in special events at Children's Hospital and Health System Foundation in Wauwatosa.
The future groom is pursuing his sheet metal apprenticeship at Milwaukee Area Technical College. He is a sheet metal apprentice at Robert's Roofing & Siding in Milwaukee
The couple became engaged on Oct. 11, 2008, in Door County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14