Rachel Kartz of Spokane, Wash., formerly of Wauwatosa, and Dan Vice of Spokane, formerly of Indianapolis, are planning an Aug. 1, 2010, wedding in Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Brian and Julaine Kartz of Wauwatosa and Steven and Sharon Vice of Indianapolis.
The bride-to-be, a 2002 graduate of Wauwatosa East High School, earned her bachelor's degree in business administration from Marquette University in 2005 and her master's degree in creative writing and fiction from Eastern Washington University in 2008. She is an English lecturer at Gonzaga University in Spokane.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in English from Indiana University in 2000 and his master's degree in creative writing and fiction from Eastern Washington University in 2007. He is an English lecturer at Gonzaga University.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz