Rachel Kartz of Spokane, Wash., formerly of Wauwatosa, and Dan Vice of Spokane, formerly of Indianapolis, are planning an Aug. 1, 2010, wedding in Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Brian and Julaine Kartz of Wauwatosa and Steven and Sharon Vice of Indianapolis.
The bride-to-be, a 2002 graduate of Wauwatosa East High School, earned her bachelor's degree in business administration from Marquette University in 2005 and her master's degree in creative writing and fiction from Eastern Washington University in 2008. She is an English lecturer at Gonzaga University in Spokane.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in English from Indiana University in 2000 and his master's degree in creative writing and fiction from Eastern Washington University in 2007. He is an English lecturer at Gonzaga University.
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 12
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4