Julie Lawrence and Whitney Teska were married Aug. 15, 2009, at Hubbard Park Lodge in Shorewood.
Parents of the bride are Mark Lawrence of Phoenix and Jan Lawrence of Wauwatosa. Parents of the groom are Robert and Eileen Teska of Racine.
The Rev. Tony Larsen officiated the ceremony, which was followed by a reception at Hubbard Park Lodge.
The bride wore her mother's wedding gown and her great-grandmother's wedding ring. The groom wore his grandfather's tails.
Maid of honor was Demi Lawrence of Anthem, Ariz., sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Kaila Lawrence of Anthem.
Best man was Michael Seidel, friend of the groom. Groomsman was Daniel Yingling, friend of the groom.
The bride, who earned her degree in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, is a writer for OnMilwaukee.com.
The groom, who earned his degree in history from UW-Milwaukee, is the owner of Orchard Street Press.
The couple honeymooned in Paris and London for two weeks. They reside in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz