Caroline Hoesly of Wauwatosa, formerly of Brookfield, and Kenny DeBauche of Wauwatosa are planning a July 10, 2010, wedding at Cross of Life Lutheran Church in Brookfield.
Parents of the engaged couple are Greg and Julie Hoesly of Brookfield and Steve and Jean DeBauche of Suamico.
The bride-to-be, who is a 2003 graduate of Brookfield Central, earned her degree in accounting and human resources at the University of Wisconsin in 2008. She is an analyst at Mercer in Milwaukee.
The future groom earned his degree in sociology from the University of Wisconsin in 2008. He is an energy adviser for Franklin Energies in New Berlin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2