Caroline Hoesly of Wauwatosa, formerly of Brookfield, and Kenny DeBauche of Wauwatosa are planning a July 10, 2010, wedding at Cross of Life Lutheran Church in Brookfield.
Parents of the engaged couple are Greg and Julie Hoesly of Brookfield and Steve and Jean DeBauche of Suamico.
The bride-to-be, who is a 2003 graduate of Brookfield Central, earned her degree in accounting and human resources at the University of Wisconsin in 2008. She is an analyst at Mercer in Milwaukee.
The future groom earned his degree in sociology from the University of Wisconsin in 2008. He is an energy adviser for Franklin Energies in New Berlin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz