Randum Krieger and Michael Chay, both of Wauwatosa, are planning a May 7, 2010, wedding at St. Matthew's Lutheran Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the engaged couple are Robert and Donna Kerr and Marshall and Jenny Chay, all of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned her degree in elementary education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is a substitute teacher in the Wauwatosa School District.
The future groom earned his degree in secondary education with an emphasis in mathematics from UW-Madison. He is a math teacher at Wauwatosa East High School.
The couple became engaged on July 9, 2009, on the grounds of the Wisconsin State Capitol building in Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14