Jennifer Fotsch of Wauwatosa, formerly of Elm Grove, and Chad Austino of Vineland, N.J., are planning a May 29, 2010, wedding in Kohler.
Parents of the engaged couple are Dick and Amy Fotsch of Elm Grove and Sheboygan Falls, and Robert and Kathleen Austino of Vineland.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree from Creighton University in Omaha, Neb., in 2003, and her master's degree from Creighton in 2005. She is a Latin teacher in the Elmbrook school district.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, N.J., in 2004. He is a doctorate candidate and a graduate instructor at Duke University in Durham, N.C.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14