Lindsay Weinberg and Ben Chandler, both of Chicago, are planning a Sept. 26, 2009, wedding at the Pulaski Park Auditorium, Chicago.
Parents of the engaged couple are Don and Joanne Weinberg, and Kurt and Cathy Chandler, all of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be graduated from Macalester College in St. Paul, Minn., in 2004. She teaches children's music and works as a performing musician in Chicago.
The future groom graduated from the University of Chicago in 2004. He is a video editor and producer currently working on multiple projects.
The couple became engaged at midnight on their 10th New Year's Eve together.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz