Trina Rae Hoffmann and Thomas Wayne Domenech were married June 2, 2009, in Las Vegas.
Parents of the bride are Robert and Sharon Hoffmann, Brookfield. Parents of the groom are Luis and Rita Domenech, Wauwatosa.
The 3 p.m. ceremony was followed by a reception at the Bellagio, Las Vegas.
The bride wore an ivory, Grecian-style gown with beading on the empire waist. She carried a bouquet of white roses with baby's breath.
Matron of honor was Christine Martinelli, Menomonee Falls, friend of the bride.
Best man was Joel Iverson, Menomonee Falls, brother-in-law of the groom.
Flower girl was Jade Domenech, daughter of the bride and groom.
The bride, a graduate of Brookfield Central, is a patient care assistant at Elmbrook Hospital.
The groom, a graduate of Pewaukee High School, is a journeyman glazer at H.J. Martin.
The couple honeymooned in Las Vegas. They reside in New Berlin.
The bride and groom will host a reception on Sept. 19 in New Berlin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14