Katie Michuda of Wauwatosa, formerly of Brookfield, and Christopher Rogers of Wauwatosa, formerly of Brookfield, are planning a Sept. 12, 2009, wedding at Christ King Parish, Wauwatosa.
Parents of the engaged couple are Mike and Kathy Michuda, Brookfield, and Mark and Cocoa Rogers, Brookfield.
The bride-to-be, a 2000 graduate of Brookfield Central, graduated cum laude with bachelor's degree in exercise science from Marquette in 2004 and earned her doctorate of physical therapy from Marquette in 2006. She is a physical therapist at HealthReach Rehabilitations Services, Brookfield.
The future groom, a 1996 graduate of Brookfield Central, graduated magnum cum laude with a degree in kinesiology from the University of North Carolina in 2000 and earned his master's degree in physical therapy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2003. He is a physical therapist and the director of HealthReach Rehabilitations North Shore, Glendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15