Anne Szulczewski and Joe Zechlinski, both of Wauwatosa, are planning an Aug. 1, 2009, wedding at Trinity Episcopal Church, Wauwatosa.
Parents of the engaged couple are Don and Mary Szulczewski, New Berlin, and John and Pam Zechlinski, Sheboygan Falls.
The bride-to-be, a 2001 graduate of New Berlin Eisenhower High School, earned her doctorate in pharmacy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2007. She is a clinical staff pharmacist at Froedtert Hospital.
The future groom, a 2002 graduate of Sheboygan Falls High School, earned his degree in biomedical engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2006. He is a medical student at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
The couple became engaged in March 2008 in Washington, D.C.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Celebrations: Sarah Wick and John Ritter plan September wedding
- In Brief: Aug. 7