Tammy Fleischman of Wauwatosa, formerly of Rothschild, and Brian Hilgeman of Madison, formerly of Brookfield, are planning an outdoor wedding on June 5, 2010, in Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Randy and Marie Fleischman, Rothschild, and Alan and Jean Hilgeman, Brookfield.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree in early childhood education from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay in 2005. She works in early childhood education in Wauwatosa and also at Relax the Back, Glendale.
The future groom, a graduate of Brookfield Central High School, earned his degree in biology from Lawrence University in 2005. He is a fourth-year medical student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The couple met at Lions Camp as camp counselors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6