Catherine Misher of Brookfield, formerly of Franklin, and Stanley Zurawski III of Brookfield, formerly of Wauwatosa, are planning a June 27, 2009, wedding at Gesu Church, Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Steve and Pat Misher, Franklin, and Stan Jr. and Michele Zurawski, Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be, a 2003 graduate of Pius XI High School, earned her bachelor's degree in secondary education with specializations in chemistry and biology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2008. She is a chemistry teacher at Pius XI High School.
The future groom, a 2004 graduate of Wauwatosa West High School, earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Marquette University in 2008. He is an investment analyst for American Investment Services, Brookfield, and also a golf coach at Pius XI High School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9