Catherine Misher of Brookfield, formerly of Franklin, and Stanley Zurawski III of Brookfield, formerly of Wauwatosa, are planning a June 27, 2009, wedding at Gesu Church, Milwaukee.
Parents of the engaged couple are Steve and Pat Misher, Franklin, and Stan Jr. and Michele Zurawski, Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be, a 2003 graduate of Pius XI High School, earned her bachelor's degree in secondary education with specializations in chemistry and biology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2008. She is a chemistry teacher at Pius XI High School.
The future groom, a 2004 graduate of Wauwatosa West High School, earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and finance from Marquette University in 2008. He is an investment analyst for American Investment Services, Brookfield, and also a golf coach at Pius XI High School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21