Linda S. Medora (nee Valdes) of Wauwatosa died May 21, 2009, at age 46.
She was a licensed physical therapist and received her doctorate in physical therapy from Concordia University in 2009.
She is survived by her husband, John; children, Evan and Aidan; parents, Richard and Phyllis Valdes; brothers and sisters, Scott Valdes, Lorri Phipps, David Valdes and Mary Valdes; other relatives and friends.
The memorial service was June 4.
Memorials are suggested to the Lance Armstrong Foundation, Mayo Clinic or Froedtert Hospital Clinical Cancer Center.
Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral and Cremation Services handled the arrangements.
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11