Linda S. Medora (nee Valdes) of Wauwatosa died May 21, 2009, at age 46.
She was a licensed physical therapist and received her doctorate in physical therapy from Concordia University in 2009.
She is survived by her husband, John; children, Evan and Aidan; parents, Richard and Phyllis Valdes; brothers and sisters, Scott Valdes, Lorri Phipps, David Valdes and Mary Valdes; other relatives and friends.
The memorial service was June 4.
Memorials are suggested to the Lance Armstrong Foundation, Mayo Clinic or Froedtert Hospital Clinical Cancer Center.
Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral and Cremation Services handled the arrangements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15