Linda S. Medora (nee Valdes) of Wauwatosa died May 21, 2009, at age 46.
She was a licensed physical therapist and received her doctorate in physical therapy from Concordia University in 2009.
She is survived by her husband, John; children, Evan and Aidan; parents, Richard and Phyllis Valdes; brothers and sisters, Scott Valdes, Lorri Phipps, David Valdes and Mary Valdes; other relatives and friends.
The memorial service was June 4.
Memorials are suggested to the Lance Armstrong Foundation, Mayo Clinic or Froedtert Hospital Clinical Cancer Center.
Schmidt & Bartelt Funeral and Cremation Services handled the arrangements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wedding: Katri-Rosnow
- Senior Meals: Oct. 30
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21