Rebecca Hefter and Christian Stilp, both of Madison, are planning an April 25, 2009, wedding at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Madison.
Parents of the engaged couple are Robert Hefter and Shirley Ansay, Hartford, and Gerald and Katherine Stilp, Elm Grove, formerly of Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be earned bachelor's degrees in psychology and English from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and a master's in clinical psychology from UW-Madison. She is pursuing her doctorate.
The future groom earned a bachelor's in psychology from UW-Madison and a master's in perceptual psychology from UW-Madison. He also is pursuing his doctorate.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Celebrations: Sarah Wick and John Ritter plan September wedding