Joanna Peot and Eric Gueller, both of Chicago, are planning an April 18, 2009, wedding at Old St. Patrick's Church, Chicago.
Parents of the bride-to-be are Kurt and Gerri Peot, Menomonee Falls, and Jeff and Kathleen Mantz, Wauwatosa. Parents of the future groom are Steve and Mary Gueller, Mount Calvary.
The bride-to-be earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is employed at Mintel International Group, Chicago.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree from UW-Madison. He is employed at StubHub, an eBay company in Chicago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15
- Senior Meals: week of Jan. 12