Jessica Zimmerman of Wauwatosa and Adam Schleicher of Brown Deer are planning a July 18, 2009, wedding at Our Saviors Lutheran, Sun Prairie.
Parents of the bride-to-be are Gary and Kathy Roesch, Wauwatosa, and the late Jon Zimmerman, a Wauwatosa police officer. Parents of the future groom are Larry and Sally Schleicher, Brown Deer.
The bride-to-be is a 1999 graduate of Wauwatosa West High School and earned her bachelor’s degree in elementary education from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004 and her master’s degree in elementary education from UW-La Crosse in 2008. She is a kindergarten teacher in Johnson Creek Schools.
The future groom is a 1999 graduate of Brown Deer High School and earned his bachelor’s degree in engineering from UW-Madison. He is a civil engineer with AECOM.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9