Elizabeth Zupan and Nicholas Anton, both of Wauwatosa, are planning a June 20, 2009, wedding at St. Jude's Church, Wauwatosa.
Parents of the engaged couple are Jeff and Anne Zupan, Wauwatosa, and Michael and Linda Anton, Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be will earn her bachelor's degree in American sign language studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in May. She currently works at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in history, Spanish and international studies from St. Louis University. He is a history teacher at Brookfield East High School.
- Wauwatosa School Notes: May 12
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4