Elizabeth Zupan and Nicholas Anton, both of Wauwatosa, are planning a June 20, 2009, wedding at St. Jude's Church, Wauwatosa.
Parents of the engaged couple are Jeff and Anne Zupan, Wauwatosa, and Michael and Linda Anton, Wauwatosa.
The bride-to-be will earn her bachelor's degree in American sign language studies from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in May. She currently works at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in history, Spanish and international studies from St. Louis University. He is a history teacher at Brookfield East High School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14