Julie A. Worm-Steffen of De Pere, formerly of Wauwatosa, died Dec. 25, 2008, at age 53.
She was born Aug. 17, 1955, in Milwaukee. She was a 1974 graduate of Divine Savior Holy Angels High School in Milwaukee and a 1979 graduate of University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She was a De Pere resident since 1981. She was a spirited young woman who will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved her.
She is survived by her father, George Worm; children, Sara, Jenny, Claire and Erin; sisters and brothers, Jackie Worm, John (Judy) Worm, Susie (Randy) Roth, Mary (Jim) Donovan, Jane Linz, James Worm, Cathy (Dan) Ehlen and Tom (Susette) Worm; other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Ruth (nee Stell) Worm.
Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 17, at Christ King Church, 2604 N. Swan Blvd., Wauwatosa. Inurnment will follow at Holy Cross Cemetery.
Memorials are suggested. Visit ryanfh.com to express condolences to the family.
Ryan Funeral Home and Crematory of Northeast Wisconsin handled the arrangements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help us honor local veterans; let us know about your event.
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Oct.16
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept.18
- Heinrich-Farley wedding planned
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21