Sarah Wick of St. Paul, Minnesota, and John Ritter of Hastings, Minnesota, are planning a September wedding at Christ King Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the future bride are Allen and Carol Wick of Wauwatosa, and the future groom's parents are Kent and Jane Brown of Melrose, Minnesota.
The future bride earned her bachelor's degree in industrial engineering the University of Wisconsin-Madison and earned her master's degree in business at the University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management. She is a six sigma consultant with Optum in Minneapolis.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in business and economics at Saint Cloud State University and is an information technology program manager with Express Scripts in Minneapolis.
The couple became engaged on July 1, 2013, in Minneapolis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6