Rashmi Kaul and Andrew Laurence Capes of Milwaukee were married April 20 in a traditional Hindu ceremony at Stonewater Eco Resort in Goa, India.
Parents of the bride are Ravi and Rajni Kaul of Albany, New York, and Mumbai, India. Parents of the groom are Terence Capes and Jean Straub of Wauwatosa and the late Constance Capes.
The bride earned her medical degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. She practiced at Bronx Lebanon Hospital in New York City and works at Aurora Advanced Women's Healthcare at West Allis Memorial Hospital.
The groom earned a bachelor's degree at Ripon College. The groom teaches social studies and is the varsity boys head basketball coach at Muskego High School.
The bride and groom live in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Celebrations: Sarah Wick and John Ritter plan September wedding
- In Brief: Aug. 7