Rashmi Kaul and Andrew Laurence Capes of Milwaukee were married April 20 in a traditional Hindu ceremony at Stonewater Eco Resort in Goa, India.
Parents of the bride are Ravi and Rajni Kaul of Albany, New York, and Mumbai, India. Parents of the groom are Terence Capes and Jean Straub of Wauwatosa and the late Constance Capes.
The bride earned her medical degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. She practiced at Bronx Lebanon Hospital in New York City and works at Aurora Advanced Women's Healthcare at West Allis Memorial Hospital.
The groom earned a bachelor's degree at Ripon College. The groom teaches social studies and is the varsity boys head basketball coach at Muskego High School.
The bride and groom live in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February