Rashmi Kaul and Andrew Laurence Capes of Milwaukee were married April 20 in a traditional Hindu ceremony at Stonewater Eco Resort in Goa, India.
Parents of the bride are Ravi and Rajni Kaul of Albany, New York, and Mumbai, India. Parents of the groom are Terence Capes and Jean Straub of Wauwatosa and the late Constance Capes.
The bride earned her medical degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo. She completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. She practiced at Bronx Lebanon Hospital in New York City and works at Aurora Advanced Women's Healthcare at West Allis Memorial Hospital.
The groom earned a bachelor's degree at Ripon College. The groom teaches social studies and is the varsity boys head basketball coach at Muskego High School.
The bride and groom live in Milwaukee.
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11