Doug and Sonja Cox, residents of Wauwatosa for 42 years, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2014, in Hartland.
They were married June 20, 1964, at Grace Methodist Church in Milwaukee.
Their children are Greg (Lenette) Cox of Pewaukee and Cindy (Glenn) Londre of Hartland. Their grandchildren are Heather, Allen, Rachel, Brett and Nicole.
Doug worked and was involved in Northern Grace Youth Camp, VCY America, Technical Products, Berean Bible Society, the Wauwatosa Police Department and the Waukesha County District Attorney's Office.
Sonja was a labor and delivery nurse for 41 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Celebrations: Sarah Wick and John Ritter plan September wedding
- In Brief: Aug. 7
- Engagement: Casey-Kalscheur
- Weekly Planner: July 31
- Things to Do: July 31