Doug and Sonja Cox, residents of Wauwatosa for 42 years, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary June 23, 2014, in Hartland.
They were married June 20, 1964, at Grace Methodist Church in Milwaukee.
Their children are Greg (Lenette) Cox of Pewaukee and Cindy (Glenn) Londre of Hartland. Their grandchildren are Heather, Allen, Rachel, Brett and Nicole.
Doug worked and was involved in Northern Grace Youth Camp, VCY America, Technical Products, Berean Bible Society, the Wauwatosa Police Department and the Waukesha County District Attorney's Office.
Sonja was a labor and delivery nurse for 41 years.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz