Lindsay Hanson of Wauwatosa and Aaron Dressnandt of Mukwonago are planning a Sept. 12, 2014, wedding at the Pritzlaff in Milwaukee.
Parents of the future bride are Douglas and Dayna Hanson of Wauwatosa, and the future groom's parents are Kurt and Linda Dressnandt of Mukwonago and Amy and Kent Billingsley of Chandler, Ariz.
The future bride earned her bachelor's degree in arts at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and works as a creative production designer at Kohl's Corporate in Menomonee Falls.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in business administration at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and works as a search analyst at Rocket Clicks in Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15
- Senior Meals: week of Jan. 12