Lindsay Hanson of Wauwatosa and Aaron Dressnandt of Mukwonago are planning a Sept. 12, 2014, wedding at the Pritzlaff in Milwaukee.
Parents of the future bride are Douglas and Dayna Hanson of Wauwatosa, and the future groom's parents are Kurt and Linda Dressnandt of Mukwonago and Amy and Kent Billingsley of Chandler, Ariz.
The future bride earned her bachelor's degree in arts at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and works as a creative production designer at Kohl's Corporate in Menomonee Falls.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in business administration at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh and works as a search analyst at Rocket Clicks in Menomonee Falls.
- Wedding: Walsh-Yentz
- Engagements: Yentz-Leen
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11