Michelle Kuhagen and Michael Paddock of Wauwatosa are planning a Sept. 20, 2014, wedding at St. Joseph's Catholic Church in Wauwatosa.
Parents of the future bride are Larry and Diane Kuhagen of Greenfield and future groom's parents are Don and Sue Paddock of Muskego.
The future bride earned her degree in human resources management at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and works as a human resources generalist at SoftwareONE in Waukesha.
The future groom earned his degree in history at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and works as an operations manager at Dealzon.com.
The couple were engaged Nov. 30, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February