Sarah Bennett and Justin Drabowicz of Madison are planning a July 19, 2014, wedding in Milwaukee.
Parents of the future bride are Charles and Laura Bennett of Mukwonago, and the future groom's parents are Ron and Bonnie Drabowicz of Wauwatosa.
The future bride earned her bachelor's degree in communications and human resources at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and works as a human resources recruiter at Healthgrades in Madison.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in economics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is employed as a mortgage loan originator at Wisconsin Bank and Trust.
The couple became engaged in Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz