Sarah Bennett and Justin Drabowicz of Madison are planning a July 19, 2014, wedding in Milwaukee.
Parents of the future bride are Charles and Laura Bennett of Mukwonago, and the future groom's parents are Ron and Bonnie Drabowicz of Wauwatosa.
The future bride earned her bachelor's degree in communications and human resources at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and works as a human resources recruiter at Healthgrades in Madison.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in economics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is employed as a mortgage loan originator at Wisconsin Bank and Trust.
The couple became engaged in Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Engagement: Pintar-Breen
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of July 6
- Wauwatosa Independence Day celebration fills the day
- Senior Meals: Week of June 29
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of June 8
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 4
- Wauwatosa Senior Meals: Week of May 11
- Senior Meals: Week of April 27
- Senior Meals: Week of April 6