Sarah Bennett and Justin Drabowicz of Madison are planning a July 19, 2014, wedding in Milwaukee.
Parents of the future bride are Charles and Laura Bennett of Mukwonago, and the future groom's parents are Ron and Bonnie Drabowicz of Wauwatosa.
The future bride earned her bachelor's degree in communications and human resources at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and works as a human resources recruiter at Healthgrades in Madison.
The future groom earned his bachelor's degree in economics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and is employed as a mortgage loan originator at Wisconsin Bank and Trust.
The couple became engaged in Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Sept. 4
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 28
- Wauwatosa Weekly Planner: Aug. 21
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 21
- Wauwatosa Youth Commssion seeks new adult members
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Aug. 14
- Weekly Planner: Aug. 7
- Celebrations: Sarah Wick and John Ritter plan September wedding