Laura Shea of Wauwatosa and Nathan Haas of Milwaukee are planning a Sept. 21 wedding at St. Robert's Catholic Church in Shorewood.
Parents of the future bride are Claudia and Christopher Shea of Wauwatosa and the future groom's parents are Liz and Steve Haas of Milwaukee.
The future bride earned her bachelor's degree in nursing at Marquette University and works as a nurse in the Cardiac ICU at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
The future groom earned a finance degree at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and is a wealth manager at BMO Harris Bank.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior Meals: Week of March 2
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 23
- Engagement: Schauer-Grillaert
- Library Recommendations: Feb. 12
- Senior Meals: Week of Feb. 9
- Wauwatosa's Hart Park Senior Center has a busy February
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Feb. 5
- Engaged: Walsh-Yentz
- Wauwatosa Things to Do: Jan. 15
- Senior Meals: week of Jan. 12